Green Industry Resources
Hort Update- Seasonal Information for the Green Industry
Rain Water Harvesting
- What is a rain barrel? Can I use rain water collected from my home's downspouts on my landscape plants?
- This is a viewer bought jelly crystals in a store, those that expand to a hundred times their original size in water. They wonder whether they can actually put it in their garden soil to retain moisture or will it do any damage to the plants?
- All-America Selections
- All- America Selection Roses
- Landscape Diagnostic Guide
- National Pesticide Information Center
- Poison Control Center: 1-800-955-9119, Children's Hospital in Omaha
- Animal/Pet Poisonous Plant Hotline: 1-785-532-5679, Kansas State University
- Sustainable Urban Landscape Information Series, University of Minnesota Extension Service