- We're having a lot of trouble with diseases in tomatoes. Leaves turn brown from the bottom of the plant and move upward. Is it a blight or a wilt? We've moved the plants and rotated them to a new location in the garden but this hasn't helped. So now we're thinking about creating raised beds. Will that help if these are soil fungi?
- I would like to start seeds inside. I have started them, but as soon as they start growing, they just fall over and die. What am I doing wrong?
- My tomatoes have dry, black patches on the botton end. What is this and how can I stop it? Blossom end rot
Frequently Asked Questions
- My apple tree is dropping leaves like crazy! Almost half the foliage is gone and the remaining leaves have orangish-spots. Cedar-apple rust
- The leaves of my peach tree have strange, puffy, pinkish growths that I've never seen before. What is this? Peach leaf curl
- Stems of my raspberry plants are dying. What could be wrong? Ostershell scale
- Food Preservation: Canning, Freezing & Dehydrating
- Fruit Spray Schedules
- Tree & Small Fruit Pruning
- Tree & Small Fruit Growing Guides
- Vegetable Growing Guides
- Nebraska Farmers' Markets
- Nebraska's Guide to Fresh Produce
- Nebraska- Our Best to You, Fresh Fruits & Vegetables
- Nebraska's Senior Farmers' Market Nutrition Program